Monday, July 23, 2012

Peppy in Pepin

Pepin, WI
65 miles

This is going to sound crazy, but today's ride didn't tire me out, so I ended up going for a run once we got into the host site. I guess after you bike a century like we did a few days ago, anything sounds easy. Bike...run... Maybe I should go hop into the lake and swim so I can complete my first triathlon...

Pepin is a small town of 850, but it's got a lot of pride- especially for being the birthplace of Little House on the Prairie's author, Laura Ingalls Wilder.

The last few days of Wisconsin have been beautiful. I haven't had Internet access, so here's some photos from the last few days. Be sure to note my awesome new University of Wisconsin Madison socks, being sported oh so stylishly with sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment